- Post Your Profile
- For Dental Offices
- How We’re Different
You must be a member to fully access our directory. Register for free here (it only takes a couple minutes). If you are already a member, log in to your account for full access. If you are a dental temp, you can submit your information for free.
Insurance verification, front office, treatment coordinating, social media
patient education, digital radiographs, periodontal treatment, certified to administer localized anesthesia
Dentix/Eagle Software, General- Perio- and Pedo Chronal polishing, Local Anesthetic, Sealant Placement, Impression taking, In-office Whitening, Computer and Chart Documention, Patient Treatment Plans, Patient Education, Patient Scheduling and Confirmation, Dental Hygiene Recall and Patient Payments
*Dentrix, Ascend, Open Dental, Eaglesoft, Softdent, Dentamax *P&L *insurance *A/R *scheduling / all the daily operations of dental office including running morning huddle
7 years in this field , same day service
As an office administrative extraordinaire, I envision resuming a challenging, engaging position in office management where I have to opportunity to both sharpen the office system and support the staff to provide the level of support needed to reach the desired success.
• Polished, customer-care oriented, dedicated individual with leadership and multi-tasking abilities.
• Client oriented with ability to assess and respond to customer needs.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills with an ability to teach and motivate others.
• Efficient, quick learner, active listener and willingness to master any given task.
• Time management skills for both self and others.
• Team player who works well under pressure.
• Highly motivated and committed individual.
• Proficient in most office computer programs.
• Counseled customers (patients) regarding procedures and finanical agreements
• Managed accounts receivable / balancing and closing office finances.
• Delegated daily responsibilities to a 6 person workforce.
• Trained and guided new employees.
• Assisted doctor…..
• Developed a process to monitor ordering and stock management. Tracked price comparison and discount levels to insure optimal inventory levels and savings.
• Created and employed office communications.
• Oversaw calendar and follow up.
• Prepared bills for patients and insurance companies.
• Mediated patient and insurance disputes.
• Maintained all office duties from opening and closing to ordering supplies.
Family Dentistry, Richmond, CA
Office Manager / Registered Dental Assistant, 1997 - 2007
California State University, Hayward
Bachelor of Arts, Biological Sciences, 2005
Digital Software, Digital Radiographs, Appointment Scheduling, Periodontal Charting, Localized Antibiotic Therapy, CPR Certified, Scaling & Root Planing, Properly sterilize dental equipment and exam rooms in accordance with infection control policies, Gather and record medical and dental histories, Expertly chart conditions of decay and disease to prepare for diagnosis and treatment by dentist, Patient Comfort & Education
My experience includes Radiology, Infection Control and Chairside Assisting, as well as Charting of the Teeth and Emergency Dental Procedures.