- Post Your Resume
- For Dental Offices
- How We’re Different
Website Unity Care NW
Join our dynamic, collegial Unity Care NW Adult Dental team at either one of our clinics located in Bellingham, Washington or Ferndale, Washington!
Unity Care NW is a private, non-profit, federally qualified health center that’s been proudly and successfully serving the greater Bellingham area since 1982. With clinics located in Bellingham and Ferndale, WA, we offer comprehensive primary medical, behavioral health, and dental care as well as pharmacy services to a diverse and often under-served patient population of all ages. Employing over 260 caring and compassionate employees, our purpose is to increase the years of healthy life in the people & communities we serve.
We believe in the benefits of prevention, early detection, treatment of disease, and health education. Certified as a Patient Centered Medical Home, UCNW is committed to a patient-centered care team model that engages patients and their families in their care.
Regular employment without the overhead work and costs of running your own private practice
Recently updated, modern facility with digital x-ray
Fully implemented Electronic Dental Records system (Dentrix)
Ideal Candidate Offers:
1+ years’ clinical dentist experience preferred; in community health or with under-served populations, highly desired
Candidates with similar experience in other settings are welcome to apply
DDS or DMD, required
Current WA dental license and DEA Certificate; or ability to obtain, prior to start date
Current BLS Certification; or ability to obtain, prior to start date
Ability to work with computers including Electronic Health Records (i.e. Dentrix used currently at Unity Care NW); and MS Office products, as needed
• Competitive compensation package; plus bonus
• Relocation assistance
• Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
• Continuing education days & dollars and reimbursement of license, DEA & board certification fees
• Generous paid time off benefit
• Six paid holidays
• Medical, dental, & vision insurance
• 401(k) retirement plan with employer match after 1 year of eligibility
• Alternative transportation benefit
• Eligible to apply for loan repayment through the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) which, if awarded, provides tax free funds to pay towards eligible student loans for a 2-year commitment (view the details at http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/loanrepayment/ )
• Eligible to apply for loan repayment through the Washington Student Achievement Council which, if awarded, provides funds to pay towards eligible student loans for a 2 or 3-year commitment (view the details at http://www.wsac.wa.gov/health-professionals)
Live in a community consistently rated as one of the most desirable in the USA! Nestled on Bellingham Bay at the foot of the Cascade Mountains just a short distance from Seattle, Vancouver BC, and the San Juan Islands, Bellingham is home to 80,000 people and surrounded by several charming small towns. Enjoy all the area has to offer:
Recreational & Outdoor Activities (Hiking, Biking, Skiing, Snow Boarding, Fishing, Sailing, Kayaking, & Camping)
Excellent Schools (University, Community College, Technical School, & Outstanding K-12 Educational Systems)
Small Town or City Living (Unique Shops, Local Festivals, Farmers Markets, Berry Picking, & Community Events)
Cultural Activities (Theater, Music, Independent Films, Museums, Art Studios, & Diverse Local Restaurants)
To apply for this rewarding opportunity & help us increase the years of healthy life in the people and communities we serve, please visit the Careers section of our web site at www.unitycarenw.org.
For more information about this opportunity contact HR@ucnw.org.
If you want to learn more about beautiful Bellingham, WA, visit https://www.bellingham.org/activities .
You must sign in to apply for this position.