- Post Your Resume
- For Dental Offices
- How We’re Different
Website Tru Family Dental
We are currently looking for a full-time Associate Dentist, with 3 years of experience for our Litchfield, MI office. If you love practicing dentistry and enjoying wowing patients with exceptional care, we would welcome the chance to speak to you about this opportunity!
The team has built an outstanding reputation with both patients and the overall dental community through their world class delivery of clinical excellence and patient satisfaction.
Tru Family Dental’s VISION is to become the BEST dental office in every NEIGHBORHOOD we serve by delivering an outstanding EXPERIENCE to our VALUED patients. And our Core Purpose is: We exist to TRANSFORM lives by CREATING a lifetime of happy and healthy SMILES.
Does this sound like YOU?
· You enjoy working in a clinically focused, patient first, fully digital dental office
· You’re passionate about delivering an exceptional patient care experience
· You want to work in an efficient office environment with an outstanding dental staff that is well trained and highly motivated
· You want to complement your clinical expertise with strong support from in patient marketing, labs and supply purchasing, talent recruiting, HR management, administration, IT and more
· You want to work with and learn from the best clinicians in the industry
· Medical, Vision, Dental
· Malpractice insurance
· Continuing Education allowance