- Post Your Resume
- For Dental Offices
- How We’re Different
Website Tree House Dentistry for Kids
We're a modern, clean, state of the art office, devoted to kids!
Tree House Dentistry for Kids is looking to expand our team!
If the following describes you, please apply for this position:
· Loves kids!
· Likes to have fun!
· Professional, in appearance and in attitude
· Naturally organized and neat
· Have great attention to detail
· A good team-player
As a member of our team, the following will be expected of you:
· Assist the pediatric dentist during treatment (aka help us fight sugar bugs!)
· Review Oral Hygiene instructions with kids and their parents
· Interact with kids and their parents
· Take Xrays
· Sterilize instruments
You must have a valid/current RDA and BLS certificate. We are willing to train the right individual, as long as you have a thirst for knowledge and a can-do attitude! Minimum of 1 year experience preferred, but not a must. Front office experience is a plus! Compensation will be based on experience in Pediatric dentistry.
This is a part-time position (2-3 days a week) with the potential to increase to full-time, in January.
You must sign in to apply for this position.