- Post Your Resume
- For Dental Offices
- How We’re Different
Website Island Smile Orthodontics
Registered Dental Assistant with Orthodontic Module
We currently have an opportunity for a Dental Assistant within our Cayman Islands Orthodontic Practice. Applicant should be comfortable with Admin responsibilities as well as having their Ortho Module or 3 years of experience in Orthodontics. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer benefits to include medical; pension; uniforms; travel allowance and fitness benefit toward yearly gym membership.
Essential responsibilities include:
· Discussing treatment and financials with patients
· Bonding Orthodontic brackets and lingual wire retainers
· Changing and replacing power chain and orthodontic hardware such as arch wires
· Invisalign impressions using a 3 Shape Trios scanner
· Ordering supplies and maintaining inventory
· Organizing appointment book, making financial arrangements and taking payments
· 3 Years experience as a Dental Assistant preferred
· Currently licensed in Canada, USA or the UK and in good standing
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Computer literate Ie. Excel, word and social media marketing
· Orthodontic Module with some experience
*No Income Tax in the Cayman Islands.
*4 days per week (9 hour days)
Date required: October 2019 or sooner
Please send resume and cover letter to Kristine at firstname.lastname@example.org
You must sign in to apply for this position.