- Post Your Resume
- For Dental Offices
- How We’re Different
Dental 1 P.C.
FRONT DESK Milton, MA
We are a general dentist located in Milton, MA seeking a Full Time Front Desk Administrator. We are currently a Platinum Invisalign provider and are continually growing. We focus on integrating the newest technology to our practice to provide the best care we can to our patients. Our ideal candidate would be eager to learn, able to work well with others as a team, and have a kind, gentle bedside manner.
The requirements listed below are representative, but not all inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
• Greeting patients, answering telephones, scheduling, and confirming appointments • Entering patient information into the dental office system
• Insurance Verification, assisting new patients to fill the registration form
• Collect and post payments including credit card transactions
• Electronically submitting/preparing insurance claims • Assist the dentist/instrument sterilization when required
• Ability to communicate effectively in a professional and courteous manner
• Willing to effectively participate as a team member with the office personnel
• Committed to the protection of confidential information, records and/or reports
• Good organizational skills
• Experience using computers and MS Office
• Understanding of insurance procedures and claims is desired
• Strong telephone, communication and time management skills
• Must be a people person with a great attitude and attention to detail
We work extremely hard to provide our employees with continuous professional development and a supportive work environment.