- Post Your Resume
- For Dental Offices
- How We’re Different
Website Bella Dental Group
The primary role of the Receptionist is to warmly connect with the patients during their time of visit at our office. We prefer candidates who demonstrate an approachable demeanor to each patient whether it be on the phone or in person. Our busy dental office could be an exciting and rewarding long-term career for you!
– High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
– Minimum of 2+ years of dental office experience
– Bilingual in Spanish is preferred
– Experience with the Dental Software: EagleSoft is preferred
– Maintain a professional, friendly and hospitable interaction with the patients
– Help ensure office success by getting patients into the office through excellent communication skills
– Schedule appointments in accordance with our office scheduling parameters
– Answer calls in a thorough and timely manner
– Perform tasks with accuracy and attention to detail
– Be able to verify patient eligibility for dental insurances
– Be able to conduct billing, treatment coordination and financing in accordance with our office standards
To be considered, please email your resume as well as a preferred available time(s) to be contacted.
You must sign in to apply for this position.